Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Video Gone Viral: Mysterious Spinning Ancient Egyptian Statue Caught on Surveillance Camera

An ancient Egyptian statue kept in a museum for 80 years has started spinning on its own. Mr Price, an Egyptologist said, “I noticed one day that it had turned around. I thought it was strange because it is in a case and I am the only one who has a key. I put it back but then the next day it had moved again. We set up a time-lapse video and, although the naked eye can’t see it, you can clearly see it rotate on the film."


The Political Carnival reports:

 The Daily Mail reports that the 25cm statue, a relic of the god of death found inside a mummy’s tomb, has been filmed inside the Manchester Museum spinning 180 degrees. The mystery of the moving mummy, which is sealed in a glass display case, has spooked museum bosses since the turnaround was caught on time lapse video. Museum curator Campbell Price said there could be a “spiritual explanation” to the spinning statue. “I noticed one day that it had turned around,” Mr Price, an Egyptologist, told the Daily Mail. “I thought it was strange because it is in a case and I am the only one who has a key.
Watch:



I'd like to watch this in actual time though.

 More at Political Carnival.

FreakOutNation.com | FON on FaceBook