Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stuff not to do: Weatherman accidentally on purpose eats cat vomit on the air

WFSB weatherman Scot Haney in Hartford, Connecticut, accidentally ate cat vomit on the air, after digesting what he thought was Grape Nuts which he scooped off the floor of the studio. Why he was eating something that was on the floor is anyone's guess.

Haney explains, "I thought they were grape nuts on the floor. I ate them. It was actually cat vomit that I must have stepped in at home. It came off my shoe."


WFSB 3 Connecticut

H/T: Guy who has Dogs @ComgenKDT who you can follow on Twitter here.